1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum educational qualification shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.)Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5. Candidate should be medically fit.
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
2. Mark list of 10th, 12th standard and qualifying examination.
3. Migration Certificate in original.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
6. Experience Certificate