1. Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or on equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
2. Obtained a certificate in General nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas
3. Pass in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 55% marks in GNM.Age Limit is 48 years on August 31st of the year of Admission.
1. Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
2. Mark list of 10th, 12th standard and qualifying examination.
3. Migration Certificate in original.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.